A Better Choice Of Wood
Wood selection has always been the most important part of selecting a good cutting board and having a dense wood like bamboo is extra important, as it keeps out water (which is where bacteria grow and live).
Our cutting board is made from 100% Recyclable Bamboo – it’s light, won’t slide around when you use it, and is easy to clean, making it ideal for food prep, chopping, slicing, and dicing.
It’s dense enough to resist knife scarring, too, which means less pockets for bacteria and water and less wear and tear on your knives.
Virtually Maintenance Free
Because Bamboo resists water, it won’t warp or crack as easily as normal wood. If you simply wipe dry your bamboo board after washing (without letting it soak), it will last you for years to come!
Better For Our Planet
At [brand name] we take the environment seriously and that’s why we only use properly sourced bamboo.
Because bamboo is technically grass and not a tree, it matures quicker and can be harvested after 3-6 years. A normal bamboo shoot can become fully mature within three to six years before it is cut for harvest whereas something like a maple tree takes over 30 years to mature – only to be chopped down and turned into a fairly small number of cutting boards.
Bamboo is easily grown and raised organically due to the ease of farming – so you get a better, denser chopping board that is 100% environmentally friendly.
Try Bamboo For Yourself
It’s light, easy to use, safe for all kinds of food prep and kinder to the planet.
But just in case we haven’t totally convinced you, if at any time you don’t feel happy with your purchase, we offer a full 5 year guarantee to exchange your board to get a full refund.
Order today and get ready to experience a better grade of chopping board!
- ● ANTIBACTERIAL & EASY CLEANING: Bamboo is dense which makes it a naturally antibacterial surface with less pockets for bacteria to settle. And unlike plastic or synthetic boards that can be a nightmare to clean, bamboo won’t stain easily and takes just minutes to clean in warm, soapy water
- ● SAFER EASIER FOOD PREP: Thanks to bamboo’s porous consistency, it’s the perfect surface for slicing fruits, vegetables, meats, chicken, and cheeses. The drip groove effortlessly catches the juices from fruits and meats and, because it doesn’t absorb water, you board is lightweight and easy to handle
- ● YOU SUPPORT THE ENVIRONMENT: Unlike traditional woods like maple (that can take over 30 years to mature), bamboo is fast growing and matures in just 3-6 years. So when you buy bamboo, you are supporting environmentally safe and sustainable manufacturing while getting a great cutting board!
- ● A GREAT MONEY SAVER: Hard wood boards like maple and oak not only contribute to deforestation, they also cost twice as much as a bamboo board! But there’s no need to overspend – bamboo won’t break the bank, will last years, and won’t dull your knives as fast as ordinary cutting boards
- ● RISK FREE PURCHASE: We are sure that you will love your [brand name] cutting board, but if for any reason, you are less than 110% satisfied, we offer an unprecedented 5 year guarantee. Simply return it to us for a replacement or full money back refund within that time frame – no questions asked