All our oils are fresh and bottled daily. Expiration date is at least 12 month from sale date
Organic Ingredients:100% Pure Papaya Seed Oil
Botanical Name: Carica papaya
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Color: Pale yellow to Golden yellow Liquid
Aromatic Description: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils
Papaya oil comes from the seeds of the papaya fruit. The papaya plant grows easily in most tropical and subtropical environments across the globe. The oil from papaya seeds is most widely used to condition and moisturize the skin and hair.
Products made from papaya, including papaya oils, are rich in nutrients, essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants because of papaya’s naturally high vitamin A, C, and E concentrations. Certain anti-oxidants including those found in papaya oil can help provide a person’s skin with the protection and moisture it needs, and is absorbed quickly by skin.
FOR FACE: Just mix a few drops of Beauty Papaya Seed Oil with your favorite cream. It is usually applied at night as a moisturizing agent. It is non-greasy and non-oily and absorbs into the skin very easily and does not leave an oily feel. Just mix a few drops of Papaya Seed Oil with your favorite cream, lotion, make-up remover, shower & bath gel, shampoos and face mask.
FOR HAIR: Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner. It gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster. This oil is absorbed very easily by the skin and the scalp and helps the cells to rejuvenate.
Papaya Seed Oil is also one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A & C and a remarkable stable source of omega 6 & 9 and natural fruit enzymes- papain, an important ingredient for maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
- Being a good source of Vitamin A and Papain, this fruit helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins. The best feature of papaya is its ‘Low Sodium Quality’, thus resulting in very little retention of water. In simple words it means, it helps you keep your skin hydrated. Papaya helps the skin by reducing the aging signs on the face.
- The application of finely grounded paste of raw papaya on the face for 25 minutes helps reduce those unwanted pimples and other embarrassing blemishes on the face. Both, direct application and eating will help you achieve smooth, supple and soft skin.
- Regular consumption or application of papaya also provides shine to the skin, which comes from within and is long lasting. The mashed papaya can be used for treating the sore and cracked heels.
- Papaya also acts as a natural skin exfoliator. Application of papaya also helps in removing skin discoloration.
- The peel of papaya can not only be used on the face, but it can also be used for whitening the legs. The use of raw papaya helps you treating the ringworms as well. You just need to rub some slices of raw papaya on the ringworm patches and see reduced inflammation.