1 Gallon / 7 LB of Premium Organic Aloe Vera Oil Pure Health Hair Skin Care Moisturizing
Sale! $196.99 $109.55 Buy product SKU: B00XCLZBUS Category: Organic Health Care Tag: Moisturizers Description Customer Reviews Additional information Description Aloe Vera Hair Treatments for Hair Growth Aloe Vera and Castor oil: you need one cup of aloe oil and 2 tbsp. of castor oil. After everything is mixed start applying it on your roots and
Aloe Vera Hair Treatments for Hair Growth
Aloe Vera and Castor oil: you need one cup of aloe oil and 2 tbsp. of castor oil. After everything is mixed start applying it on your roots and strands. Cover your head with shower cap and keep it overnight so that the hair-mask can penetrate deeply. This mask is highly conditioning, nourishing and it also promotes hair growth.
Aloe Vera oil and hibiscus flower: Mix two tbsp. of hibiscus flower paste into one cup of aloe Vera oil. Blend both the ingredients so that you get a smooth paste which is easy to apply and easy to wash. Hibiscus oil is very famous as it makes hair shiny, smooth and thick when used regularly. Apply this hair mask for 30-45 minutes and the rinse out the mixture. This hair mask will keep your hair healthy by preventing split ends and repairing the damaged ends.
Aloe Vera/Sea Salt Body Scrub
2 cups of sea salt
1 cup of aloe vera oil
1/2 cup of organic coconut oil
2 Tbsps. of organic honey
10 drops essential oil for fragrance
Mix all together, massage over skin, and rinse off in bath or shower.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful and magical plant. It has been used since ages for health and beauty treatments.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes skin, reduces wrinkles, reduces tanning and makes skin clear.
- Aloe Vera and Yoghurt Mask: You need 2-3 tbsp. of fresh Aloe Vera oil, 2 tbsp. of yoghurt, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and then apply it on your scalp. Massage your scalp for initial 10-15 minutes and then let it stay for extra 25 minutes. This hair mask will promote hair growth and it also reduces dandruff problem. Repeat it 3-4 times a month.
- Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Honey: Take 4-5 tbsp. of fresh Aloe Vera oil, 3 tbsp. of coconut oil and mix it with 2 tbsp. of honey. Mix everything well and apply this on your hair in root to tip direction. This is a hydrating hair mask and if your hairs are dull and dry then this will nourish them deeply. Keep this mask for 20-25 minutes and then wash off using your regular shampoo.
- Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV): If you have dandruff then using hair mask of aloe Vera and ACV will benefit you as it reduces and prevents dandruff. Take one cup aloe Vera Oil, 2 tbsp. of ACV and one tbsp. of honey. Mix it well and then apply it on your roots and strands. Rinse out the mixture by shampooing regularly. Do this 2 times a month to get rid of dandruff completely.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.