(2 Pack) African Black Soap Liquid Body Wash with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter – Great Shampoo and Face Wash – Helps Clear Dry Skin, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis – Organic Liquid Black Soap from Ghana
$21.42 Buy product SKU: B01N165NMR Category: Organic Health Care Tag: Everything Else Description Customer Reviews Additional information Description AMAZING BENEFITS OF TROPICAL PURE NATURAL SOAP – THE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP Packed with amazing benefits of antioxidants, African black soap is best known for its skin nourishing benefits. In the last one decade, there has been
AMAZING BENEFITS OF TROPICAL PURE NATURAL SOAP – THE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
Packed with amazing benefits of antioxidants, African black soap is best known for its skin nourishing benefits. In the last one decade, there has been a surge in the demand for African black soap, that’s because people are increasingly becoming aware that any soap that they apply on their body gets absorbed through their skin into their bloodstream. That means anything that you put on your face or on your body, you should be able to eat.
Unfortunately, there are so many chemicals used in nearly all soaps that you can find in a grocery store. These chemicals are not just harsh to your skin but can also disrupt your thyroid hormone, cause breast cancer, birth defects and liver damage and array of other health issues.
This is where all-natural African black soap comes as a big help for health conscious people. African black soap is made using century old recipe with a blend of plantain skin, tropical honey, cocoa pod powder, palm oil and virgin coconut oil.
Made with natural unrefined Shea Butter, your skin will be left baby soft, and feeling oh so smooth. The power of shea butter is used because it contains vitamins A and E that have been shown to strengthen skin and repair damage. Many today use it to heal burns, sores, scars, and rashes. It helps promote cell renewal and diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
Many women exclusively use African black soap on their babies because its purity makes it gently and non-drying for babies sensitive skin.
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE GENUINE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Click the Add to Cart button now to bring back that healthy younger looking skin!
- PROBLEMATIC SKIN: African black soap has been traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of eczema, acne, psoriasis, rashes, dandruff, body odor, ringworm, and dry itchy scalps.
- NATURAL SKIN SAFE INGREDIENTS: Ingredients is the most important thing to consider in a product if it is meant to be applied on your skin. African black soap is loaded with skin health promoting ingredients that will keep your skin looking young, fresh and healthy.
- PREVENT PREMATURE AGING: There is no medicine or pill that can stop you from aging. But there are medicines that can slow down the symptoms of aging and African black soap is one of them. Pre-mature aging happens when unhealthy lifestyle accelerates the symptoms of aging. Loaded with antioxidants, African black soap prevents premature wrinkles and sagging skin.
- SKIN TONE IMPROVEMENT: African black soap not only heals problematic skin, but regular use also improves skin tone. Regular users have found their legs, arms and back evenly toned from just three weeks of use. African black soap helps tone the skin because of the presence of vitamins and minerals.
- Known as the “Perfect Skin Secret,” this miracle cleanser is used on all skin types. People with dry skin to burns, sensitive skin, or rashes, this fragrance free solid soap bar is the final answer that you’ve been searching for. You too can obtain the soft beautiful skin you desire. Purchase with a feeling of assurance that if your review of our brand of product does not prove in part or whole to benefit your desired skin condition then just let us know and we’ll promptly refund your money.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.